It's amazing how a bout of viral flu can bring forth materials for a new entry on my dusty, creaky blogspot (dun ask me what the connection is; maybe the meds for puking and LS-ing brought me to a new high which may possibly be illegal).
Looking at K over the weekend, I was suddenly struck by how she have grown.
A cheeky fun-loving girl stands where the teething monster used to crawl. Super manja too! She cosies up to YSY whenever he is carrying her (which is very frequently I assure u) and beams him a toothy smile (four teeth, to be exact). "Pa-pa!" in different intonations fill the house, which makes me feel murderous cos who was the one who cleaned most of her muck-covered bum? Who gets porridge facials when she hates her lunch?? Why isn't it "Ma-ma!" instead??
Anyway, this K is a vain pot for sure. Her wriggly body stills whenever I put on a 美美 on her head. It's a win- win situation; she looks adorably ridiculous and I get to doll her up without re enacting WWII.
Conclusion: she's hell on wheels when she doesn't get what she wants, but oh so cute in her fun moments. What's a mama to complain about?
No comments:
Post a Comment