I had originally wanted to continue my blog as Part 3 of the Furgie trilogy (Twilight and Narnia has nothing on us!) but decided to dedicate this space tonight to announce that T has made the transition from cot to toddler bed as last.
As T is fast approaching the big 3, his weight is increasing disportionately to his age. By that, I mean that I am no longer able to lift him up and set him into the cot like when he was a little baby. Well, I could but a trip to the nearest hospital for a broken back doesn't sound quite appealing, pardon the self-preservation! This simple transition does not sound terribly exciting but to me, there is a certain tinge of wistfulness attached cos it marks yet another milestone that my baby is no longer a tiny helpless being. A cheeky, mischievious boy stands before me now, someone who is more than capable of climbing in (and out) of bed by himself.




No comments:
Post a Comment