Friday, 28 February 2014

No More Ms Nice Preggie

I DID IT! I asked someone to give up a Reserved Seat in the MRT for me today!

"Big fat hairy deal..." some might say.

Let's start from the beginning: my organisation had a work retreat today, which basically entails a day of presentations and team bonding activities. I also had a dinner gathering with some ex-colleagues after the retreat.

Very much tired out from the retreat activities, I had to take the train during peak hour in order to get to the dinner venue. As you may expect, peak hour commute definitely ain't a bed of roses and somehow, something snapped in my cranium and I marched right up (marched being a relative description, considering that I was squashed almost right up the side partition) to the young lady sitting in the RS.

I am glad I did so cos the train was acting cranky and stopping for prolonged periods at each and every station before my destination (it was 7 stops from my boarding station to the destination).

No comments:

Post a Comment