Friday, 7 March 2014

The Time Draws Near...

Firstly, I can't believe all you readers out there have not pointed out at all the error in my blog name. I am expecting a Foal, not a Calf!! Don't quite know what I was thinking when I changed the name but anyway, the title is correct now. Not quite happy with the name though -CONSTRUCTIVE suggestions, anyone?

Back to the main topic: I am typing this entry cos I am on a loooong bus journey back to Hougang from Bukit Merah. No cabs in sight and I have absolutely no clue how to get to the nearest MRT station of which I do not even know the name of. The place I am at could be in outer Mongolia for all I know.

Digressing again...I am approximately 2 months away from saying hi to Baby Girl (not that she can see or hear me very well then) and a strange thought/feeling has been plaguing me for a few weeks. I am holding on dearly to what's left of the private time alone I have with T and cannot seem to get enough of kissing his chubby cheeks and inhaling the scent of him. His innocent eyes melt my heart into gooey puddles and I will really miss the times I have with him alone.

Yes, I probably sound very silly since it will be an addition of happiness when Baby Girl (BG for short cos it gets tiresome if u have to type it many times. Ah ah ah ah stayin' alive, stayin' alive!!) decides to make her presence known instead of a subtraction of love from T. But honestly, T will always have the special status of being my firstborn and he has given YSY and I so much happiness over these 4 years that I can't really wrap my head around the fact that someone is coming soon to join the crowd.

These are the kind of silly thoughts that come up when hormones are running amok and the fear of not knowing what the future holds...

To share another paranoia: I do hope the good doc's scanning machine is working fine cos if BG turns out to be a BB, he will be having quite an *ahem* unusual wardrobe cos it will basically be all pink and girlie...oh the hours of fun I had digging through all the hand me downs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment