Thursday, 8 January 2015

*Happie Dance*

So I have been in my current civil service job for a year and a half now and the time where my mandatory 2-year contract is coming to an end in July.

Since the end of 2014, I have been very gao wei as to whether I should (1) start sending out resumes in case the emplacement doesn't happen; or (2) visit temples more often to 拜拜 that I will still hv this job come July 2015. I keep telling Le Husband that he better have enough money to support me if I get sacked. 😢😣😦

Anyway, for some strange reason,  my boss started handing out presents for the kiddos of everyone in the department today (all are already parents). Unrelated note: I wonder if she is quitting after she delivers (she is 8 months pregnant now. With twin daughters.) and hence the Thank You presents. On everyone's present is a handwritten note and I was mentally doing a jig when I saw mine. Cos it reads, among other things: "May you shine in the many years to come in <name of my organisation>."

Of course I may be reading too much into things but surely her words are a good sign right? Right??

No comments:

Post a Comment