Not sure I shd be sad or happy now that its Sunday night. Sad cos work starts again in approximately 10 hours. Happy cos I dun hv to jaga a teething baby and a chatterbox at home.
As sudden as they came, K's teething symptoms has subsided somewhat, probably cos the little edges have finally poked through her gums. But she is still demanding a lot of attention cos someone MUST be in her line of vision at all times. Guess who's the fall guy? I am not complaining, but there are still chores to be done and tasks to be completed (yeah, I'm looking at u Laundry Basket!) and its not possible to just be there all the time.
As for T, heaven forbid those lips will stop yakking! Won't say much on this, but he has gotten more than a few scoldings for talking and talking and talking when I really do need a moment's peace. I admit: Mother Theresa's patience I have not.
Goodbye Sunday night. It has been a trying one, like the many ones before u. And in all likelihood, the ones ahead....
No comments:
Post a Comment