Friday, 27 June 2014

Ha!

Pre-delivery days, I was having lunch with an old friend and one of the topics that came up was how T was such an easy baby to care for and I was hoping that K will follow in his footsteps and be an easy baby to jaga as well.

The friend's reaction? "Ha! 世界上哪里会有这么好的事, 所有的便宜都给了你占去?" Not exactly word for word but the gist is there; that I wont be so lucky to have 2 easy babies to take care of.

Despite her tendency to make me jump out of my skin with her yells and addiction to the pacifier, K really is a sweet baby to have, especially when she is in a mellow mood and makes all these cooing sounds. Mummy goes 'awwww' when this happens. *meltz*

Well Ms Extra-Terrestrial, luckily for my sanity and unfortunately for your prediction, you were wrong! 傻人有傻福, 谢天谢地。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment