Monday, 30 June 2014

K's First Shoes!

Bought K her first pair of shoes from Mothercare yesterday (I'm a sucker for anything with the magic word SALE on it!).

It is your typical ballerina flats - pink, sweet with the cutest ribbon in front. Ordinary girlie stuff but for someone who has been buying boring boy stuff for 4 years, this mummy is gleefully rubbing her hands in anticipation of all the pink, fluffy stuff she can buy now. In the words of a friend,  I'm happily 'playing doll'!

Anyway, I tried it on for K this morning but it was unfortunately too big for her at the moment (I bought for size 6 months). The length is still ok if she has leggings or socks on but as you can see in the picture, there's a downside to having French Beans appendages sometimes and K's little feet is too slender to fit the wide-toed shoes for now.

Note to self: Need to buy a new shoe rack for the kids cos Mummy is occupying 2/3 of the existing shoe cupboard. She did try asking Papa Yeow to make room for the future influx of shoes but...."No way! Why don't you throw away some of your shoes instead??"

Sure Mr Yeow, I can do that. But my part of the shoe cupboard is self-regenerating.  Once an empty space is detected, it gets locked in auto-pilot and a new pair will appear to fill up the 'undesirable' empty space within a few weeks. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment