Sunday, 15 June 2014

How Do I Love Thee?

To all papas out there, Happy Father's Day!! It's your special day today where your kiddies give thanks for all the hard work that u have put into the family. Kinda like Thanks-giving, except without the turkey and burning of ovens worldwide.

 
This blog entry is dedicated to the silent hero in my house - Mr YSY. Counting this year, we have been married for 7 years and parents for 4 years. How time does fly...
 
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways:
  1. For being the stoic pillar of support when I am down and needs assurance that things will be ok
  2. For being a calm anchor on days where my Aries side shows and I am being ditzy/unrealistic/impractical
  3. For quietly tolling for a better life for the family in the rat race that is Singapore
  4. For quietly getting things done without asking for anything in return
  5. For being a father figure to T and giving him that kick up the a** when discipline is needed
  6. For nights of staying up to feed K though u hv to get up early for work the next day (World Cup matches notwithstanding)








 

No comments:

Post a Comment