Tonight is the concert by Power Station and Su Rui, 3 lengendary rockers. Wish I was there but considering that K is in da house, POOF goes that particular hope. Anyway, that's not the purpose why I'm writing this blog.
Fann Wong made Yahoo news today for a pregnancy shot that went public. Last week's 8 Days feature story was also a coverage of her pregnancy. It's with much glee that I notice her tummy is so small! She is due in Aug this year by the way, which makes her 8 months pregnant now. Of course, she is probably very happy that the tummy is so small, so she wouldn't have to contend with stretch marks (heaven forbid that any inch of that birdnest-infused porcelain skin be marred in any way!) or waddling like a penguin. The point I'm trying to make here 2 months + 2 days after delivery is: someone has a smaller pregnant tummy than me! Probably a cheap shot or an illogical reason for being so gleefully happie but to sum it up: 自爽!
No comments:
Post a Comment