Monday, 7 July 2014

The Front & Back Of It

For some reason, K has taken a pleasure in peeing on me during morning bath time lately, and it happens specifically when I am cleaning her face or when shampooing her hair. Stuff that happens while she is still on my lap.

When confinement ended and I had to take care of K myself,  I was bracing myself for the usual pee 'showers' that will inevitably happen. The first time it happened with K, it was when I was changing her diaper on the bed and the bottom part of her clothes suddenly became wet when it was dry a few seconds ago. Wondering what happened, I was trying to figure it out when I saw a drop of pee in (?) / on (?) her privates. It dawned on me then that K is a girl, and projectile pee *looking pointedly at her big brother T* wasn't going to happen with her.

Yeah, silly Mummy was expecting to be frontally sprayed by streams of pee by K, the same way she was sprayed by T four years ago...Honestly, I will take sneaky pee attacks over jetstreams any day.

See? See?? Girls are still better!

No comments:

Post a Comment